We aim to deliver your order as quickly as possible. If for any reason there is an unexpected delay with your order, we will always keep you informed.
If you need your order urgently or by a specific date, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to help you.
Standard UK delivery is via Royal Mail Second Class with an estimated delivery of 2-3 working days.
Cards – £0.99
Small gifts and single items – £2.99
Gift boxes and multiple items – £3.99
For extra peace of mind, we also offer a Royal Mail Signed For service via Second Class with an estimated delivery of 2-3 working days.
Cards – £1.99
Small gifts, gift boxes and multiple items – £4.99
For European or Worldwide delivery costs please contact email@example.com for costs.
We occasionally offer free delivery promotions. Sign up to our monthly e-newsletter to ensure you don’t miss out on any of our special offers.
We work hard to ensure your product arrives safely and as expected, but sometimes things happen that we cannot control. In the event that you wish to make a return, please contact the shop via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of your purchase.
If you receive faulty goods: please contact us immediately on email@example.com and we will arrange for return postage and a full refund or replacement.
It is requested that items are returned as you received them (unused) along with their original packaging and any dispatch notes included (where applicable).
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may cancel and return any item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding original delivery charges) by following the simple steps below.
- Inform us of your decision to cancel no later than 7 days after the day on which you receive your order.
- To cancel the contract, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel, the reason(s) for cancellation, and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Ensure you return your product(s) within 7 days of such cancellation. The products must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Complete the Return Code column on the Delivery Note provided with your order and place it in the parcel.
- You are responsible for the cost of return postage. Please contact our customer care team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- We will reimburse the purchase price of the returned product(s) no later than 14 days after the day we receive them back from you. We cannot return any taxes, duties or delivery charges.
The above process reflects your statutory cancellation rights if you live in the European Union. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights if products are faulty or not as described.
Please note that the cancellation rights referred to in this section do not apply in the following circumstances:
- If the products are personalised or bespoke;
- If the products were sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, and these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to enter the correct delivery details when they order. If you have entered the incorrect details when ordering and your order does not arrive due to that, you will be refunded your order value (minus shipping), on the condition that the postal service returns your undelivered order to the return address on the package.